Nutritional Program for Type ll Diabetes
Type ll Diabetes is no longer something that starts to affect men and women around mid life. Cases in which children and teens show signs of this disease are becoming more and more common.
We know the onset of this epidemic is primarily due to lack of exercise, and a nutrient deficient diet, which leaves us unsatisfied and wanting more.
Stop this unhealthy cycle!
Fair Oaks Therapeuticumis proud to introduce our Health & Weight Management Program, Ultra Weight Loss for Life www.ultralite.info which will:
- Reset your diet.
- Remodel your body shape.
- Reverse Type ll Diabetes, or better yet, prevent it from occuring at all.
- Normalize your blood pressure, or better yet, prevent high blood pressure and heart disease from occuring in your family.
- Normalize your liver and kidneys, or better yet, prevent any damage from happening in the first place.
- Normalize and support your digestive system functioning.
Feel better, look great!
Did you know?
- 57 Million Americans are pre-Diabetic.
- 24 Million Americans are diagnosed with Type ll Diabetes (data from 2008).
- Type ll Diabetes contributes to the progressive damage of the kidneys, eyes, and other organs.
- Over 250 million people world wide have Type ll Diabetes, constituting more than 90 percent of global Diabetes cases. Mose people will eventually become disabled or die from the disease.
- There is increasing evidence that sugar makes us sick. Not only do we gain weight, develop metabolic syndromes, diabetes, and heart disease, we increase our chances of developing malignant cancer. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/17/magazine/mag-17Sugar-t.html?pagewanted=all
Let’s look at diet:
- 1900 – The average American consumed 4 pounds of sugar per year.
- 1999 – The average American consumed 158 pounds of sugar per year.
- From 1970 to 2000 there has been a 60 pound increase in refined grain consumption per person per year.
- Fats from junk food trigger the brain to want more food. This effect can last for several days.
- The increase of junk food is directly associated with the increase in obesity, heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, certain cancers, tooth decay, and other diseases.
- Alloxen, a byproduct of bleaching white flour which is often found in junk food, leads to diabetes in healthy experimental animals by destroying their pancreatic beta cells.
- Young women who eat a diet of junk food are at a higher risk of developing Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).
- Mothers who eat junk food while pregnant or breastfeeding have children who are prone to obesity throughout life. Their children are also more prone to diabetes, raised cholesterol, and high blood fat.
- Researchers suggest that breast cancer rates in China are rising because of an increase in Western-style junk food and increasingly unhealthy lifestyles.
Children and Junk Food:
- Almost 80 percent of food commercials aired on Saturday morning children’s shows are for junk food.
- Additives and preservatives such as common food dyes and sodium benzonate can cause children to become more hyperactive and more easily distracted.
- Daily candy and junk food intake in children has been linked to violence later in life, though experts are not sure if it’s the candy itself or the way it is given that creates the association.