Fair Oaks Therapeuticum strives to offer the best non-medication-based therapies available. We understand that certain conditions and suffering arise out of each person’s life history and situation. We also understand that genetic predisposition and environmental influences, like toxins, can significantly inform gene expression and illness patterns.
Many of our society’s key support structures—family and community on many levels, for instance—have eroded and no longer provide a genuine sense of meaning or belonging. One effect is that we are more vulnerable to the psychic impact of trauma, whether it’s connected to long-past events or arises from fresh personal crises. We may feel alone, victimized and desperate. Psychological symptoms may emerge, and we no longer enjoy our lives or function the way we once did. Untreated mental conditions may be a factor in the development of chronic illnesses (like auto-immune diseases, cardiac problems and eating disorders), neurological conditions (like depression and certain forms of dementia) and reduced life span and quality of life.
Fair Oaks Therapeuticum offers the best and most comprehensive treatment available to those who seek to begin the transformational journey through the traditions of psychology, body therapies and behavioral medicine.
Our resources include:
- Psychologist and Clinical Director: Ursula Stehle, Ph.D. With extended training in depth psychology and in natural and pharmacological medicines, Dr. Stehle supervises and directs the program. She founded the Fair Oaks Therapeuticum in 2001.
- Psychotherapists who provide most therapeutic modalities. All therapists have advanced professional degrees (master’s or Ph.D. level).
- An occupational therapist: a licensed clinician who offers cranial electro-stimulation, neuro-feedback, Brain Gym, and Interactive Metronome for treatment of learning disabilities, mood disorders and developmental problems.
- Movement and bodywork therapists are certified practitioners in their respective fields.
- A physician with extended training in depth psychology and natural medicines. Our physician serves as staff consultant only; patients are expected to be established with their own physician.
Psychologists at Fair Oaks Therapeuticum are members of the American Psychological Association (APA), the California Psychological Association (CPA), the American College of Advanced Practice Psychologists (ACAPP) and the American Association of Integrative Medicine (AAIM).
All therapists are in good standing with their respective professional organizations and are active in their community by contributing to the understanding of healing in psychology and medicine and by participating in the educational efforts of their professions.
Please contact Clinical Director Dr. Ursula R. Stehle at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please contact us for more information or for a free consultation.